Red Stitch’s partners play a huge role in our ability to continue to make ground breaking contemporary performance. We work closely with our partners to design bespoke programs which deliver unique and dynamic outcomes for both parties.
Aligning your organisation with Red Stitch offers the opportunity to closely associate yourself with a theatre company known for its integrity and artistic excellence.
Our partnership programs have the potential to deliver significant value to your business, its brand and its community profile. Theatre is one of the most accessible art forms and naturally encourages broader social and community engagement. With around 20,000 audience members passing through our doors annually, we also have the potential to deliver substantial brand recognition.
No one size fits all, but here are some partnerships possibilities:
- Prominent brand recognition and exposure through supporter boards, printed collateral. Website, promotions and social media
- Special access to our theatre (artist events, introductory talks, backstage and behind-the-scenes tours)
- Alignment with a Red Stitch season, specific production, or flagship program (Graduate program, Ink, Education Program)
- Invitations to Red Stitch Theatre events including opening nights and season launches
- Corporate Entertaining, including ticket and catering packages.
Please contact us if you would like to realise your business goals objectives through a partnership with our unique and much-loved brand.
City of Port Phillip
Arts Centre Melbourne
Sofitel Hotels and Resorts
Red Cross Shops